feast your eyes on the most native american-inspired jewelry line that you ever did see. (i’m referring to turquoise, moonstone a large collection of conchos, of course)
whoa, holy mother of look book.
Fuck your actual taxidermy.
on march 8th, all of my wildest dreams will come true.
KENRA SCOTT - SPRING 2012
beyond thrilled to soon be a part of an incredible creative company.
2. Warby Parker Frames: apparently, i’m blind. just kidding. but i can’t drive at night or read without glasses now. doctor’s orders. at least i’ll look cute in these vintage-inspired frames? maybe?
4. Free People Caballero Tall Boot: if its navajo inspired, i must have it.
6. Pure Barre Leg Warmers: oh, you think i’m kidding?
9. Angeles Vivian Color Block Heels: apparently i’m really into rust colors lately
11. Free People En Vogue Catsuit: would it be too much to wear this to drink specials? long hair, don’t care.
rachel bilson is (and has always been) an icon of mine. she always emanates this perfect blend of a polished but not too fussy look - my kind of style. so when i heard that she, with the help of steve madden, was launching a “shoe-of-the-month” site filled with chunky platforms and spunky wedges i jumped on the chance to get a pair. i’m totally game for spending $80 a month for a fun bilson-inspired shoe. is that just me?
but really. i was up at 5:30 friday morning ordering the jolly wedge in taupe. what? i’m not ashamed to admit that.
since we haven’t shared our apartment yet… here ya go.
green walls, mounted cardboard deer, thrift store finds. we love it.
he’s still holding on to halloween.
chalkboard in the kitchen. for serious business.
we asked how hard it was to kill a plant like this. we’re still trying.
no seriously, we sit in our living room and concoct ways to afford something, (it can even be on sale!) from dannijo. can you blame us?
how fun are those horse earrings? never mind that that’s my budget for two months.